Sunday, June 20, 2010

Motivation...

I have recently started to work on Business Intelligence “futures”, or how we sometimes call it, the “BI Labs”. The BI Labs effort has started out of the desire to present our customers with new ideas, in the form of samples/prototypes that gives them a glimpse into the future. As these prototypes are not “products”, they come with no formal documentation, support or anything similar to that so I wanted to compensate that by maintaining a relationship with the customers in the form of a blog. This is it – that blog I mean!

I also would like to mention that, at the BI Labs I work together with Amir Netz, Distinguished Engineer – a known and popular figure inside the BI world.

As a note, when I say “we” I do refer to “Microsoft”. However, this is my personal blog and the notes in here do not represent Microsoft’s opinion nor implies any legal obligation. It is nothing more than it actually is: a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment